Nineteen students from the Ohio Hi-Point Career Center in Bellefontaine advanced to the FCCLA State Leadership Conference after competing in the Regional FCCLA competition this past weekend.
The Regional competition, held at Springfield-Clark Career Technology Center, hosted students from Springfield-Clark, Delaware Area Career Center, Tolles Career and Technical Center, Knox County Career Center, Ohio Hi-Point Career Center and Tri-Rivers Career Center.
The following Culinary Arts students advanced to the FCCLA State Leadership Conference:
- - Sierra Blair (Bellefontaine)- Dining Room Attendant
- - Jennifer Larsen (Indian Lake), Ariel White (Indian Lake), Amanda Minger (Benjamin Logan), Mckenzie Davidson (Marysville)- Promote and Publicize
- - Kylie Dolan (Bellefontaine), Alley Owens (Bellefontaine), Casey Brinkman (West Liberty-Salem)- Chapter in Review Portfolio
The following Early Childhood Education students advanced to the FCCLA State Leadership Conference:
- - Randi Cox (Indian Lake), Shelby Kelley (Bellefontaine), Becca Richart (Graham)- Chapter Year in Review
- - Sarah Eleyet (West Liberty), Abby Goodwin (West Liberty-Salem), Kaylynn Lowe (Marysville)- Focus on Children
- - Cheyenne Morris (Bellefontaine)- Early Childhood Star
- - Brittany Cox (Bellefontaine), Jayde Moyler (Waynesfield-Goshen), Stephanie Preston (Marysville), Kristyn Yelton (Bellefontaine)- Early Childhood Team
The State Leadership Conference is in Columbus in April.